Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just think I did have the week of my life...

Just then, PR called me.

PR:
I just saw your blog (referring to The Elite Club). It's quite good I say

Me :
Oh, thank you...*felt strange on PR's sudden call*

PR:
But ermmm Black. Could you please watch out the blog? Cause you see, later *authority* knows it's quite....you know.

Me :
Yes PR. I understand *thinking WTF, (authority) just buzz off*

PR:
Man, I'm sorry to say this to you. I know you look highly to The Debate Club. But please, control the blog okay. I mean, I myself are quite hate this type of conversation. But I'm just telling you about this matter. I'm sorry man.

Me : It's okay PR...no sweat. *darn! Is this meaning I need to shut down the site?*

But you know what I did? Yes, I'll control the post to TEC but then, I create a new blog for TDC itself. It was title:



1 comment:

Bulan Heedaya said...

reading..n just wanna say hi..so HYE..

ShareThis