Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Here's the thing

Last two weeks ago, on Saturday, B.J, Azmilah, Syed Nizam a.k.a Swinburne and me went for the Kuching Open at Swinburne; that's why I'm emphasizing the Swin's real name.
Since Stifler and Jeff along with Fikri couldn't come because some "internal factor", hence, it's only us three debated while Swin becoming the adjudicator.
Overall result?

UiTM got the 2nd.....place. 2nd last place to be exact. Hey, we're just the junior team. How do you expect we performed?

But unintentionally, from the 44 debaters whom competing, I obtained the 24th place. Making me the 24th best debater in Kuching. I don't care about the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. I only care about me. Hence, I felt dead asleep because during that time I haven't sleep for 24 hours. Zzzzz.....

No comments:

ShareThis