Monday, February 16, 2009

Crumptious day....

Awhhhh.....it feels so nice.
So relief until I can't sleep through the whole night. Thanks to my insufferable team mate whom made me awake 24-hours, till now. Well, one group consist only two people, hence I'm the only one who do the job from A-Z.
But it's really worthy because my lecturer likes it so much until he asked for a copy of my presentation.
Yes, it's about the banana presentation thingy.

The climate in Kuching are getting into its usual self again. No more raining for the whole day like what it made last January. Finally, I can go outside and walk in peace without worrying the risk of be being bluntly wet. Partially, it didn't go well for my dad sand business because due to the rain, the quarry had been water log and flooded. Thus, no input money from there for the whole month. Even the debtors of the KOBELCO has asking their money from my father. Well. that what my mother said. Due to the fact that I also feel quite guilty myself because in the situation which I didn't notice, I ask my father to buy me a new laptop since the old laptop failed me many times. If I just knew earlier, I would just keep those things to myself.
Hence, maybe in this two weeks ahead I'm going to have a brand new lappy. I hope it's the model that I want really really bad. Sorry father. If you ever read this, your son feel really really sorry.

For the VC Cup report; yes, I had done it. Took me about 3 nights without sleeping and by having me almost like a zombie, it really does drain me out of my clothier's. Luckily, Dr. Simon kinda satisfied with it.
Oh yeah, almost forgot. I think the brand management that I'm doing now are getting into the right track because before this, I just follow what my heart did tell me to follow.
Thanks to Sarah Yasmin-look-alike (her names BearBear by the way but I just spell her name as Be'be') that make me realize I kinda dispatch away from my path.

What? Sarah Yasmin's alike? She does ladies and getlemen. Well, except for the eye and the hair of course. Plus, she speaks! In English! And I just got her number yesterday morning! Hahahahaha!!! I feel in cloud nine.... Plus, she texted me this morning to hang out with her due to the boringness that she had today. It's quite a shame that I'm not that good asking and let her expressing her problems. No matter, there's next time.

It has been a week since I didn't picking up girls. Exception to Be'be' because she was being introduce to me by Hana during our lunch at canteen last Thursday. Mind you, she's a fan of Hana. A total fan to be exact. She already leech almost of Hana's beautiful pictures in my phone and lappy. Hahaha...lucky for Hana for having this type of fan. But surely, I'm a fan of her fan.

As for the other girls, I haven't heard from them like every 4 hours; Hanim's for days; and I feel like, "If they want to quit the game, let it be but I'm not letting them to". See how cruel I could be...?

As for my validation, I will have no co-curricular activities this sem...let it be.
I'll be free by every Wednesday..hehehe.

Now, I'll try to update my blog since I just let it not being updated for weeks already. I'll try if it's not a day a post, I'll try to catch up by making it two days a post.

P/S: I spent my V-Day by babysitting. Thanks to Yaya whom called me to join her at Tun Jugah that V-Day evening....I really appreciate it.

No comments:

ShareThis