Saturday, February 21, 2009

Two successes in a week

It has been a tiring week for me. I think all of you notice that especially to my friends and classmates. I barely have stuff for anything. Thanks to the busyness of me which led to having such a nice weekend. *I miss my old life in Part 1 which I have free time totally for anything*

Since the early of January, I already made my research on bananas. After almost a month of the research, I'm done with the points and structures. Hence, I want to give it to Giovannie which is my group mate. Apparently, you just can't trust Giovannie to do things. He didn't even bother to do anything. He just playing stupid, go out clubbing and flirt around with girls. He even didn't bother to ask me on the update of OUR research for OUR presentation. Heck, when I asked him to send me to Pustaka, he gave me the excuse of being sick on that day which unable him to send me. Now, where's the group contribution. He didn't do nothing and yet just send me to return the books, he can't do it. Then why on earth; the next day is V-Day; he can went out dating with Marcelle? Goddamnit!

I've spend 24-hours or more; without sleeping to finish up the presentation. Thank to his laziness I have to do it all by myself. Even 2 hours before the presentation is my BEL class, I had to escape and go to the library to finish it up. Thank you to Farah whom lent me her laptop just to finish up the presentation. When the time to present, apparently, during my absences from the BEL class, Giovannie and Farah had an argument because before that Giovannie was lurking searching for me. He phoned me, text me but I didn't answer due to the fact that he kept ignoring the presentation itself so why do I bother. He asked Farah about my whereabout; I told everyone where I'm headed to during the BEL class and to do not tell Giovannie about it; and she replied by saying, "Why bother?" and that's where the fight begun. I do apologize to Farah because of me, she fought with Giovannie.

During my presentation, Giovannie is like the parasite; he make the little presentation, well I make him to because I want to present the presentation all by myself. In other words, being dominant; he kept on leeching onto MY presentation which I made it all by MYSELF! But since I do it by my own effort, I do make sure that the quality is there although I do it in quite a hurry; mind you; I didn't go sleep for more than 24-hours. Anything could go wrong here.


So the presentation begun. I talked and explained briefly. When it's all over, my lecturer rose up and went to the front and said, "Now, this is the type of presentation that I want. Loads of features, examples and pictures. Rahman, if you do not mind, could you please give me the softcopy of your presentation?".
I was like, peaking it my heart, "HE LOVES IT!!!!!".

So the hatred feeling towards Giovannie suddenly dispersed itself during that moment. Even for some of my friends said to me that it is a very good presentation. Just imagine if I do it all by myself. I could have the marks just for me and to only me. Hahaha....


Then at the same time, after I finished with my presentation I have to cope with The Debate club (TDC) brand management and events. Besides, I'm the Brand Manager of TDC since I'm so good at it. Well, I just start to learn about this field like 3 weeks ago. But at least I learn something outside of my field right? With the competitive market nowadays, you ought to have something which is more that you can offer. Ain't it?


Hence I make the kinda-look-high-class notice with the heading itself already made people think, " Wow, I love the label. Maybe I could spare some of my time for the debate". But apparently, (taking Stifler's quote) "Shits happened". See at The Elite Club and you'll get what I mean.

I booked Dewan Kuliah 1 (DK1) and filled in the form to use the ILQAM portable audio system. Then there was the rushing to complete the notice, brought it up to the Hal Ehwal Pelajar (HEP) office to get the you-could-hung-this-notice-up stamp, photostating it and hung it up around UiTM. I make full utilize of all notice board and what its outcome? *drum rolling*

69 PEOPLE CAME!!!! 69 PEOPLE BABY!!!! I was so proud like hell but redundantly, I had my account test during the debate so i don't have the chance to see the outcome of my success. Hey, at least I know that I'd done such a brilliant work and I do have the touch in the brand management itself.

Plus, making me proud are when Stifler, Jew and Swinburne congratulate me for the good work that I did.
And you know what? For the next debate, Swinburne has already given me the authority to set up the motion for the debate in the future. Mind you, Swinburne has also gave me the power to set up who're going to debate and the side that they will be. Either the government or the opposition. By fact, both Fikri and Jew already set me up as the future TDC president which I look in a terrified way because it'll make me busy and stuff. Huhuhu...*no time for girls*

So thats ladies and gentlemen, are the two things of my success throughout this week. I need to go now because the Seri Mulu Festival (SMF) are being held now and they need all of the blocks's AJK to meet the SMF's AJK. WTF, I need to go to Saberkas ASAP!!! Why now they're calling us!? Why not earlier than that!? Arghhh!!!!

P/S: I bumped into Hanim yesterday and I made the date at that time. Heck, she didn't even look that down anymore. I love her....more than anything else.

No comments:

ShareThis