Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's too late to apologize...it's too late

Stifler quoted "Shit happens".

And I felt what he said is totally right. I'm trying to do my best in my new field of expertise and where does it get me? Jeopardizing people whom I care, whom I love and whom I adore. Frankly speaking, I didn’t know what I’m doing right now do makes every people having a hair-trigger moment in this tight-tense-controversial situation.

I’m sorry for what I make, what do I have begun, what do I already build-up makes people feel the annoyance, the sickness and the sadness out of them. I never meant to do it. It is just certain people can’t understand what I’m saying, for what I meant. I never meant to make people fight and argue towards each other just for what I wrote. Now I know the meaning of “the pen is much sharper than the sword”.

I do love TDC so much. It’s like I’m turning to Iqhbal Hafis (well, 25% to be exact) due to the passion, experience and the skills that I’ve gained when I entered this club. So people please do not question about my feelings towards the club itself. I do love it so much more than my own course’s club. Heck, even my course mates always questioning me the reason that I always make out the priority out of TDC more than theirs.

It’s due to the factor that since I entered this club, I met lots of people whom widen my mind and my perspective. Even from the club itself, I learnt something which no one could have by do not entering the club. It’s what I call “Discover The New You”. The first club that I actually join with my will is The Language Society. From there, I met Paul. A nice-friendly-polite-gentleman-supportive-helpful-and-sorts-of-quality-
person-whom-you-can-found he is. From there, he guides me to know the lecturers, the people whom in charge and such. And from there, I pursued my steps in TDC by having my first debate after being forced by Jack. From there, I learnt skills and stuff which I dare to say never being achieved by any people in the campus. It’s like having the whole UiTM at the tip of my fingers. But yet, I never misuse the skills that I’ve learnt for self benefit. Instead, I helped people when they have any type of trouble which I can overcome. That is why right now most of the students know me. For the record, they call me “Black” because people kept calling me “Black” without knowing my real name. I’m not blaming them, maybe due to the fact that I’m too good to be somebody whom the call “Pure”.

Thus, I end my post by saying, “To all the people whom are affected, will-be-affected and indirectly affected by my posts, I, Muhammad Rahman, having my hat low down, stating that I’m totally sorry for what I have done/cause and will done/cause in this present and in the future. I didn’t mean to and I hope that all of you would forgive me”.

P/S: As for the TEC site, I already make it only accessible to people whom I already authorized. And to Dr. Simon, Miss L and Swinburne; thank you because respecting my freedom of speech. Your good deed will be in my mind forever.

No comments:

ShareThis