Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Even though this post may not be read by my mother (heck, even she do not know the existence of my blog) I would like to say something on behalf of Mother's Day.

*otherwise the girls will condemn me..huhuhu. Bah! Like I care. I still would love to say something about my mother. Besides, she's my mother for goodness sake.

First, let me give you a brief introduction about my mother.

Her name is Cikgu Fatimah binti Haji Mahrid and she work as a teacher at SMK. St. Teresa Kuching teaching mainly Moral Study and Pendidikan Jasmani & Kesihatan (PJK). She is also the Subject Leader (Ketua Panitia) of Moral Study and PJK. Plus, she always being invited to be as a judge in a sport tournament by the schools in Kuching.

Why I'm telling you my mother's working timetable?

This is because she has NINE children to be taken of. Even four of the elders already grown up and can take care the other siblings but my mother still have the authority to manage our life. Even I want to stay in UiTM so that I can easily go back and forth from my practical place, she didn't let me due to the fact that I might risk my safety.

At the same time, she need to mingle her busy work life as a teacher and have to fulfill the invitation from each different school every week. When she reach home, there's ten empty stomachs 9including my father) need to be feel. Thus, she needs to cook not to mention doing the laundry and what-so-ever.

She's a tough woman indeed my mother is. It's rare nowadays to find a woman who is a mother of nine with a good career yet need to manage her life in both academic and reality. Even girls whom I know who surrounded me will not have the strength to do so and it even will not achieve to my mother's par.

She's a rare person to find and due to the everyday challenge for baring with us....I LOVE HER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The authoritative answer, cognitively...

Anonymous said...

You have hit the mark. Thought good, it agree with you.

ShareThis