Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Tip To Look Yong: Mental Lock-In

I have to admit that I'm getting older day by day. And I have to admit in the world nowadays where pollutions are everywhere; even in the air we breath; slowly it tend to make us looks older than our actual age.

But then, somehow you have the way to deflect the effect that has been done to your body.

If you made your research about human brain, you'll know that it is the most strongest part ever in our body. I realized about this fact back in the year of 2005.
Now, what actually the connection between brain and the process of aging?

The key is MENTAL LOCK-IN factor.

Due to the fact that you yourself kept on updating your mind about your age, eventually your body will follow up.

To understand, let me give you a brief analogy.

Shamser was born in the year of 1987 thus by logic and a sprinkle of math, he is now 22 years old. Since he kept undating his via mental, thus, every time people ask him he will answer, "I'm 22".

Biologically, this is what happen. As you know, the brain is the center of body activities and one of them is about inducing a number of hormones and chemicals in an certain amount to the skin, muscles, eyes, hair etc. As you age, the number of the chemicals and being provide are decreasing and at certain level of age, certain part of our body; eg. hair; will stop receiving those chemicals. That is why you grow grey hair.

Rather than updating your mind about your age, you must stick to a certain age and lock it up.
For me, I choose to stay 17 years old because it is the optimal level of age that the body will induced the hormones and chemicals at its peak.

It may sounds easy but let me tell you, to get lock your brain restrict itself to a certain age is really tough indeed. That is why you must have a strong not-to-be-easily influence mind. For myself, since I'd trained my mind quite well, it is not a big problem for me. For people who want to start this 'Mental Lock-In' material, this is the most toughest challenge of all.

You may start with that locked mentality but then, people around you will subsequently try to break it apart.
For example, "You look old", "You look mature", "Oh, I didn't expect that your 22. I thought you were 28" will eventually cause your brain to adsorb those words and will change it into action. From there, your mind will unlock itself and your ageing process will continue itself.

It's like people kept on saying you are fat but you're not and at the same time you take wholey what they say about you. Insusevely, your brain will trigger itself and telling the whole body to do not break the fat chain. As a result, you'll gain weight thus makes you look fat.

This is what I'm trying to tell people about myself having childish attitude and mentality.
It is due to the principle that I hold:-

"You must FEEL young, to ACT young, to LOOK young, to STAY young, to BE young".

No comments:

ShareThis