Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A weekend as always

Four nights ago, I decided to sleep at UiTM because the urge to obtain the final episode both of Gossip Girl and Grey’s Anatomy. Hey, I do really miss the 24/7 internet line, okay.

So I asked my brother to send me but due to the heavy rain, my father drove me there having my brother following along. Since I’m overnight at Seri Mulu, so I bring along my heater, some sachets of mild Nescafe’ and of course by beloved 12.1” lappy.

There certain of you think, “Aren’t the college closed for the semester holiday?”.

Of course it closed you fool but then I still have the key to my room *grin*. After I arrived, I immediately switch on the whole block’s light because the darkness which alleviating it was totally creepy indeed. Plus with the raining, the creepiness kept on hovering onto me.

But the passion to download the episodes really disrupts the horror inside me. After I switch on the computer and let it download the files, I went straight to sleep.

The next morning, I want to take my shower and since I left my spedo at the pantry, so I want to grab it before I have myself all wet. Besides that, there is also a shirt of mine which I purposely hanging it there last week because I know by this week, I will go here again.

By the time I want to get it.....

It's gone!!! My shirt and spedo! WTF they want to do with my spedo?!

Luckily I brought an extra. LUCKILY.

Hence I waited for the bus which will head to the town as early as 10 a.m due to the fact that the “supposedly-to-be-finish” episodes aren’t actually finish yet. I texted Mohamad and he want me along with Dominic to hang out together.

We hang out at The Spring and after a body building competition; we actually spent around 15 minutes at the alley to the food gallery deciding which place for us to dine in. Since Dominic really have the temptation and since he is being longing to eat sushi, both Mohamad and me just agree.

While having our deciding discussion, I saw a kid being tied by her mum in this type tied to her little son.

No guys. This is how you say as precaution. I've seen worst; a kid being tied up by his dad using the dog's collar rope.

Mohamad reckon said that the little boy have Aggressive Hyperactive Disorder since he observed the kid really well than me. If Jasmine was there, I sure bet that she’ll tell off the parent herself.

I ate like a monster because there is just so much food available. Huhuhuhu….

Notice how many plate there are; AND THAT IS ONLY FOR THE FIRST TEN MINUTES

Black Pepper Udon....and I will not going to order it again.


After we had our lunch, Mohamad asked us to accompany him to watch “A Night in a Museum 2” and Dominic just agrees.

Finally, on the way home I caught a picture of a beautiful rainboy anf it actually makes my day…

Nice eyh. Hope to see more of that.

No comments:

ShareThis