Saturday, May 30, 2009

My 'Guess-What-Age" Birthday Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

To whom?
.
.
.
.
.
.

To me of course.

I hope I will have a great day today. But I doubt people especially my friends would remember it; like last year. Huhuhuhu.

But then, I'll try to keep myself up due to the fact that my one week holiday already started. Hence, I have to spend it well; exclude a proble that I have to settle with the Pejabat Kolej of course. Why it keeps on bothering me; ESPECIALLY ON MY BIRTHDAY?

And I kinda miss someone who is currently having her umrah right now. Maybe some of you know this girl. Hahaha...

Btw, just wish me (apart for my birthday wishes) a good jolly day; won't you?

P/S: Maybe some of you wondering on what stuff you want to give me for my birthday. Well, I have one.


Sony Alpha 200 with twin lens. It's on promotion now
*puppy eyes with full of hope*

4 comments:

iyllienaz said...

happy bufday!!!

julejul said...

happy birthday buddy ! but as for present i cant afford to buy u that slr. but i can teach u using it when u have it one day. & wish for u too hehe :]

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday Black..

Mizbelle

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.. nice blog.. i really admire it..

i want that camera too..hehehehhehe..

Mizbelle

ShareThis