Monday, March 2, 2009

All things are going back to normal again….I think

Last week is the most troublesome week I’ve ever had. Not just have all the people around me almost-pull-the-trigger to hate me but I do jeopardize them in such a way that it made me feel really unmotivated throughout the week until I have to cancelled the debate training on Thursday without Swinburne’s authorization *sorry Swin*. But the past is the past and all I have to do right now is look at it and try to do not do the same thing again. It’s precious I could say.

Sorry I have to break my promise to update the blog at least once in every two days due to some internal problems (which I think you already know). But from now on I’ll try my best to update all of the three blogs which are under my management. I hope Fuad and Maisarah do help me by updating TEC site as well. It has been a hell load of work from me. Externally and internally exhausted, I shall continue with my plan.

Hey, it’s already March! I keep on forgetting that I’m in a new month hence more efficient work to do. The reason that makes me kept on being busy is where the time synchronization is just “right”. Meaning by all of the stuff that I’ve been doing is almost overlapping. Thank God there are people whom I can count on during those moments. In the next post, maybe I’ll do what Faradiba and her friend did; stating and listing what they do, what they did throughout the whole week and month. From there you will know how busy I am, no matter what kind of stuff that I occupied with.

Personally, I think it is what I so called “the debater curse”. Did you realize; you guys who are debaters no matter what universities or campuses; your life totally change after you joined TDC? Maybe before this you are nobody or merely a number of people know you and having such a free-time-moments after you finish your class. But after you become a debater, suddenly the whole burden of assignments, research, presentation, life obstacles, matter-which-are-not-concern-to-you and what-are-the-things-that-made-me-busy-all-suddenly-which-I-do-
not-know-what-I-am-busy-about are on your shoulders? Hence, I advised to all debaters out there if you want to attract people to join TDC, please DO-NOT-IN-WHAT-EVER-THINGS-OR-LIFE-THREATENING-SITUATION you mention about this curse or they will back off. I mean the burden will not come in a pile in a jiffy but it will slowly come to you and by the accordance of time, it will pile up more than come-in-a-pile-in-a-jiffy. So debaters; between you and me; shut the things up.

For this week, for the first time ever I just stayed at home for one day. Mind you that my course in UiTM were having their “Family Day” which apparently I didn’t go due to the fact that I’m a busy person; no time to enjoy myself; and also I need to take care of the house especially my brothers (seven of them) and my little sister because my parents are having their business to attend which make them have to leave the house for 2 days. Since I’m the ONLY elder brother which my parents can count on, therefore I leave all the stuff behind and went back home. But suddenly, on my first day Zureen called me stating that she wanted to see me. By leaving my duty to my father whom came home that time and my usu, I went back to UiTM seeking for Yaya and Zureen.

That Saturday night, apparently there is an occasion of “Battle of The Band” in conjunction with “Malam Gala Gading”. That night, I went there with B.J and his friends but unexpectedly I sat together with Jesse, Asma and Kaka. After I accompanied the girls back to their dorm block, I went back to Youth Floor and waited for Yaya before she called me to meet at the road between the canteen and Dewan Jubli. From there; exception to Zureen’s kept-on-interupting; Yaya and me talk and we already resolved the matter. Almost of the girls in the world, I wouldn’t sacrifice, burden and jeopardize my friendship with Yaya, Zureen nor Hana. They are my trustful and true female friends ever. They are meant a lot to me then I meant to them.

So I’ve heard the rumour that for the next “Family Day” that my classmates want to select me as the Project Manager due to the fact that they are quite pissed that I actually didn’t come for the Family Day since 3 semesters ago. Yes people, starting in Part 1 until Part 3 (now), I didn’t bother go even once. So by that, they want to increase my burden. First thing first, it is not that I don’t want to handle the project but people; I’M A BUSY BOY. Due to this fact, you actually want my commitment towards this stuff which apparently most of you know that I might do not get 100% commitment towards these things. People, come on and grow up. Please do not put the project at stake because it involves big budgets and a huge number of people. It involves the whole Ladang course for goodness sake. Either you listen to me or not, do not blame the outcome.

Hence, I’m looking forward to the things that might happen this week and like I said to myself when I’m in a tight, tense, out-of-time and stress moments, “I’ll manage”.

No comments:

ShareThis