Monday, April 13, 2009

Filling in the stomach

I went home last Friday due to the free time that I always have during those time. Unexpectedly, Mohammad; a best friend of mine; agreed to see me and we met at Coffee Bean (where else?).

Just about 15 minutes of chat, he said "Rahman, do you eat sushi?". Hence, he brought me to Sushi King to enjoy the Nippon cuisine.


Sweet corn sushi which I'm quite fond off


A strawberry drink with a scoop of ice cream topping; not my taste


Anyway, I still drink it because I don't want to waste it



And look at the overcome result, loads of plate; not to mention the side order


Next day, Mokhzani, Hamizan and I suppose to meet each other but somehow Hamizan had certain things to be done. Basically, our appointment were canceled.

I was mumbling to myself because if I know this sort of thing happen, I would just stay in UiTM and do my revision. That is when I texted Mohammad telling him that I'm free that afternoon. He picked me up and we end up having our lunch in Pizza Hut.



The appetizer



My favourite dish; Spataralagetti


Look at that cheesy crunchy crust; I mean could you resist it?


Just look at that tempting topping...yum yum

Here, I would express my gratitude towards Mohammad who always treat me with food and not to mentioned bought me two movie tickets to see movies back to back; K-20 & The Conffession of A Shopaholic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaahhh! da lama ta mkn sushi & pizza hut!!!! lapar plak!

vidadarisakura said...

dem!!!!


gila sedap!
bikin aku lapar!
cis

haha

ShareThis