Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sexualism Oriented

To be frank, I don't discriminate those bi, gays or lesbians out there.
Yes, I have to admit that there are sissies in UiTM Sarawak and everytime they walk by, people will start to curse them badly. Even to the stage of stating about their parents.

For me, it is totally wrong for them to do so because those bunch of bastards does not know them well. They just see them from the outside and not the inside.

Have you ever try to mingle with them? Or even try to talk to them in a friendly way even once?

NO!

Have you heard "Don't judge a book by it's cover?" for those people who are cursing them?

NO!

I do boldly stated here that I'm a pro of sisses, bi-girls and lesbians.
You may ask me:-

Why not gay?

It is because it's quite disgusting to see two men cuddling each other.

Why I'm supporting sissies although they are men too?

It is because they do not look appear manly enough for me to see them as something disgusting.

Why I support lesbians?

It is because they still retain their looks as girls but only have the sexual attraction towards their own same gender.

Why not pengkid?

It is because they are trying to look like a men whilst at the same time they don't have a penis like men do. And do note that sissies can construct vagina but pengkids can't construct erect penis. They have to use dildo instead *laugh*.

Those mentality of supporting them also are mainly being influenced by my life experience, people whom surrounding me *75 per cent of girls around me are mainly bi* and also to the open-minded base which I do hold.

Don't you ever dare to tell me about the religioneolitic issue that you would bombard me because I'm really do aware of it. It is only I'm a person who thinks from different angle; not like some of those conservatives out there.

They only see stuff from one angle where as I look from different perspective.
Those people have their right too and there are no type of way you could surpass their right.

Hence, to the people who always likes to mocking them; either you are boys or girls; please don't look wrong towards them. They are humans too.

P/S: This post may will be controversial but I have to say what I want to say. For goodness sake, it's my blog and I can do and write whatever I want. Bare that in mind.

2 comments:

Nurul Binti Ibunya said...

haih..
inilah manusia..
bila tidak bertindak mengikut akal waras sejibik macam haiwan lagaknya.
tapi haiwan lebih bijak pula..
bagaimana itu?

Nurul Khairunie said...

i befriend with the sissies.
i have no problems with them.
in fact, they are the ones that tell me i'm beautiful even when i don't put my lipgloss on.
=)

ShareThis