Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Way.....

I still remember when my heart were being crushed in 2006, it did hurt like hell.
I'm skinnier, pale and almost lost in the direction of life.
If you see me back then, I wouldn't blame you if you call me a loser.
Why?
Because I was one; once.
Due to that, I have the most down and terrible moment ever in my life in the following year.
Failing my major exam, parents scold me hard,
It was the most worst year I've ever been.
It took me almost a year to recover from that situation.

Now it's different.
Even I've been crushed down by my emotional attach towards the girl,
I could recover back.
Thanks to my previous experience.
A year of learning only cost me less a month to get her out.
It's true what people said.
"Experience will make you stronger".

No comments:

ShareThis