Sunday, April 19, 2009

My totally beloved family

TO ALL OF BLACK LABEL's READER, I PRESENT TO YOU
.
.
.
MY FAMILIA

Yes, I do come from a family of nine sibling and the best part is EIGHT are BOYS and as the youngest and the ONLY GIRL is five years old Nurfarahin.

Mind you to have a lot of children and at the same time my parents are quit busy with their work, I myself feel quite astonished on how my parents could cope with us NINE siblings.

Our house never quite; even at late night where supposedly everyone in the neighborhood already fallen asleep.

Tooking a quote of my mother, "Kitak orang tok bising eyh sampei pepagi butak camtok pun pencuri sik berani masuk rumah!!! (All of you keep on creating havoc even during early in the morning until a buglar don't have the guts to enter the house!!!).

Consider this situation, with two laptops in the house; exclude the old one; my 3rd and 5th brothers onlining at 11 p.m until 3.30 a.m. Then I woke up from my sleep scowling my brother onlining using my laptop. I grab it back and the turn to online will get to me.

At 5 a.m, both of my little brothers will automatically opening their eyes and start to search for my older brother's handphone and mine to play games which both of us installed. After that my little sister will cry around 5.30 a.m causing my mother to woke up, make her silence and head to the kitchen to get the breakfast done.

Imagine if the whole siblings are in the house; my 4th brother live in a hostel in a technical school; the word of silence will never exist.

You may potray, "With that loads of bros and sis in the house, your mom do hired a housemaid".

WRONG

Since my little sister were 3 years old, my house never hire a housemaid. Why?

1. With the number of clothes, meals and cleaning need to be made in one day, who could?
2. With the number of naughty boys in the house; other than my parents; who could stand with it?
3. We already grown up boys now, we can do the housework ourselves, thank you.
4. We already being tought to babysit since we were 9 years old; hence we're professionally trained in this field.

But overall, even with the number of nine siblings, you would actually surprise if one day you step your foot into my house, it feels like we are only three or four sibling...due to the fact that that some of us like to wonder around.

Anything and all,

I LOVE MY FAMILY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

owhh hunn.
that is so sweet of u.
reading ur post this tyme makes me miss the feeling to be at home.
well, i dnthave 9siblings like urs but still its always a chaos at home.

hannah joe said...

wahhh
rmai nya adek badik!
suka adek badik rmai tp i ada 3 adek bradik n im the 2nd.
tsk.
mesti yg bongsu manja gile ngn abg2 dia.
haha

vidadarisakura said...

bestnnya jadi budak pompuan tu..
kompom kamu kasi manja kan!
hee

ochs widdle said...

kesiannya adik u..
nanti dia nak main masak2 ngan sape?
ai kan..semua sibling pun lelaki.
abes ni bergusti-gusti sume..
heh.uols jgn buli taw dak kecik tuh..
princess tuh..

ShareThis