Thursday, April 23, 2009

ONE down, FOUR to go!!!!

I started to study around 1.30 a.m for my CTU211 paper. Yes, I do realized that I had 12 days of free day to do my revision just for this subject. But taking my favourite quote;

"ONCE A MALAYSIAN, ALWAYS A MALAYSIAN"

Our last minutes attitude can't be change and I'm not in the exception list. I have to cover about four chapters CTU and it took me around 7 shoots of coffee to stay awake.

When the clock shows 6.oo a.m, I took my shower and get ready for the paper at 9.00 a.m. Yes, I know it is still early. Quite early indeed.

Then I start to refresh on what I've been memorizing at the same time having a butterfly in my stomach plus feel like to almost cry when I think I can't answer the CTU211 paper.

On 8.45 a.m sharp, I went to the examination room waiting for the invigilator to tell us to open the question paper.

Then
.
"OKAY CLASS. YOU MAY OPEN YOUR QUESTION PAPER NOW....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
I looked at the question paper and it has only five questions and I need to answer just three of them.
.
.
.
.
And I answered FOUR
*smile*

No comments:

ShareThis