Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today is.....

Ladies and gentlemen.
Today is the 19th birthday anniversary of...
But first, I want to wish....
.
.
.
.
.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA!!!!!

Every week, I would go home on Friday or Saturday morning. But all of the sudden, I didn’t went home on Saturday’s morning because my brain kept on telling me that there is something happen today which are ruddy important.

I was kept on thinking from yesterday until at 8.00 a.m this morning when Stifler told me;

“Black, isn’t today is Yaya’s birthday?”.

MY GOD!!!!

I FORGOT!!!!!


Luckily Stifler put it as a reminder in his phone; same as I, only I set it up at 9.00 a.m. Hence, I tried to call Yaya but she didn’t answer. Usually this is the time for both of our princess, Yaya and Zureen, to sleep until the sun is on top of our head. Nether less, I hope she’s okay today after what she already experienced throughout the week.

What ever it is Yaya, remember that I always going to be there with you, no matter what.
I love you Yaya... <3

P/S: For the first time ever, you see me posted in colours. Well, it is a special day. Yaya's birthday.

No comments:

ShareThis