Saturday, April 4, 2009

On the way home....

Maybe some of you guys are wondering, “How on earth Black go home?”.

Well, basically I just use the public transport. Although people kept on saying that the public transportation in Kuching especially towards the bus service are sucks, I really don’t mind as long I can reliable on them to bring me home without troubling my parents nor brothers to fetch me from UiTM Samarahan.

Here, I’ll tell you on how I use the bus services.
To get to the bus, I need to wait at the main road located at the back of UiTm by passing through the Seri Mulu’s gate. By the way, Seri Mulu is the boys’ block. After that, if you’re lucky, you will wait for the bus under the hot sun since there are no bus stops at the place where I use to wait. If it is not your luck on that time, you’ll wait wet being soak by the rain.

When you see the bus, wave your hand to make the bus stop *duh*. Give the bus driver RM2.20 for the fare and sit down, relax while enjoying the ride at the same time enjoying the view along the way.

But for my case, the bus was empty all the way. So during the 40 minutes journey from Kota Samarahan to Kuching, it is just the bus driver and me *don’t you ever get the wrong idea*.


The bus driver driving with care


Along with one passenger in the bus


I do tell you the truth didn't I? Empty; both front and back seats

You will reach Kuching after 40 minutes of journey and from there you can go wherever you want in the city. Yeah, before I forgot, the last bus from Kuching back to Kota Samarahan is 6.00 p.m. So guys, time yourself if ever you want to use this type of transport, okay?

No comments:

ShareThis