Monday, June 22, 2009

My heart thrumbling & berdebar-debar

Dua minggu lagi semester baru nak start, hati memang tak sabar lagi dah. Bukannya apa, aku just rindu kat wifi 24 jam tu jer lah. Tambahan lak, aku nak berusaha semaksimum mungkin untuk menaikkan lagi CGPA aku. Mungkin kalau aku lebih serius lagi, aku dapat menebus balik pointer aku time aku part 2. We just wait and see okay?

Lately, my mind has been wondered for a while and maybe some of you too also noticed it due to one factor; I’m not regularly updating my blog. Well you could entirely blame the holiday, my tiredness after doing my practical during the day, no access to the internet 24 hours etc. Lastly, for sure you can blame my laziness to write even though I have loads of stuff to be told.

Hakikatnya, kulit aku memang hitam. Bukannya hitam macam Negro tuh tapi hitam manis gitu. Tapi sementelah aku melakukan praktikal aku di padang golf yang semenangnya mendedahkan diri aku kepada punca segala kehitaman; matahari; maka aku secara rasminya menjadi SEMAKIN HITAM. Sumpah aku tak perasan lama nih until aku pergi ke UiTM hari Jumaat itu hari; ye lar, ye lar. Aku tak attend praktikal itu hari….aku ngaku; Miss L dengan ekspresi yang aku boleh katakan agak meyakinkan sekali berkata, “BLACK! YOU’RE GETTING DARKER! EVEN DARKEN THAN ME AND THE THING IS…I’M AN INDIAN”. Sumpah aku boleh kata bila semester baru bukak nanti, kawan-kawan aku gerenti tanya pasal menda nih, “Apasal ko makin hitam, Black?”. Diamlah. Sebab tu lah banyak orang tak nak masuk course Ladang pasal menda alah nih.

Sometimes, maybe all of you wonder why you always get notifications from Facebook aboutmy recent activity. Example, “Muhamad Rahman commented on Karissa Simon status” (LOL, sorry Kara). This is due to I have a free internet access directly from my phone and it never cost me a single cent. Basically, I can’t connect the phone internet to my laptop to get me a free wifi. No, it is only worked when I’m using my phone directly to the mobile internet. How on earth did I do that? Well, basically that is my secret but if you like, you can google the subject about free browsing from a mobile phone. But it will never cut down your credit if it is under 50 cents; quite contrarily if you have a full credit where as it would reduce it as you use the internet. So to be safe, you can make your phone to have RM0.00 credit like my little brother do right now. Instead of having that phone as his main phone, he uses another cheap phone to be the phone with credit since that cheap phone can’t use java mobile software.

Jadi korang boleh kata aku jimat beratus ringgit la sebulan semata-mata perisian untuk telefon bimbit nih. Korang cari jer, memang beruntung korang jugak akhirnya nanti. Hahaha…

So, I end my post with a good luck for the new junior who would register themselves in UiTM this week and next week. Make sure to kick the balls of the people who’ll bully you right (and that includes the one who do the ragging).

No comments:

ShareThis