Thursday, June 11, 2009

UiTM Result : Do You Dare To Face Expulsion

Less than 15 minutes from now, the result will be out. Even I feel really scare indeed; I have 3 papers at the pillar for goodness sake. I bet every UiTM students throughout Malaysia except for the foundation students who already knew their result 2 weeks ago feel the same way as I did.

Along the day, Giovannie and I can’t think well enough on how the result will turn out. Both of us is at the edge of despoliation if the result doesn’t seem to be on our side.

After all, some of my classmates who do their practical somewhere in some estate area who does not have an internet connection are the major deepest people who worry about the outcome.

Taking a quote from Giovannie, “If I’ll being dismiss, I will not come tomorrow to continue my practical because there is no point for you to end the practical when you are not a UiTM student anymore.

So for those students in the estates, either they like it or not, they have to continue their practical up to the end because they can’t get any information of what so ever; taken into account some place do not have mobile signal to make calls to phone their friends to check out their result; until they actually done with the practical, go out back into the civilization and from there knew they most dreaded thing them most.

Here I would wish all the people good luck and may God bless us to obtain a good result or in other people language; SAVE FROM EXPULTION.

No comments:

ShareThis