Friday, June 12, 2009

The Result of The Result

What can I say? I didn’t perform well in the exam and cause me a lot of hell towards my pointer.
My GPA drop like hell and my CGPA is only barely enough for me to graduate from my course.

Looks like I have to struggle next semester. Well, not entirely. All I need to do is manage my time well and also study smart.

Loads of my friends are able to sustain their pointer above 3 and some of them are able to make it to the Dean List.

I’m so frustrated to myself and I vow to myself that I won’t involve in non-academic activities and reduce my involvement in debates because from my observation that is the main cause of my insignificant asides my inability to focus well on certain subject.

Besides, for next semester I already full utilized my 29 hours of my credit hours and I think that I will have a very tiring semester ahead.

All I need right now is your prayer and wishes upon my future success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Black...
Don't frustrated with your result..
believe in yourself that you can do it better for next semester okay.

pray and love yourself okay.. you are very helpful and kind to other people..

smile okay...

Mizbelle

Anonymous said...

owhhh..

no worries dear.

u still have plenty of time 2 repent.=)

and i bet its a not biggie proby to u at all 2 score if u concentrate more. since ure a smart one..=)

ShareThis