Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BAD start ends with a GREAT end

When I want to go to Coffeebeean to to my usual onlining stuff; yes, my house doesn't have streamyx, okay; and just before I arrived at Kuching waterfront, my flip-flop almost tear itself.

Less than an inch, it would result me to walk home by bare foot

Even I almost being hit by a car because the middle part of the flip-flop took off by itself when I was crosing the road. After getting my crunchy waffle at Parkson, I went straight to Coffeebean.

Well, that is the BAD start? So what is the GREAT end?

Miracously, I'm able to find out one of my friend's *cough* Kara *cough* friend *cough* Phynaz *cough* actually turn out to be a such experiemental-with-gender girl. She admits she would love to make out with Megan Fox when I asked her the question.

FYI, don't you ever believe that when I'm with girl, they are totally straight sexually because either you knew it or not, my life is surrounded by bi-girls and experimental-girls (70% of them makes the list).

Sometimes, I believed myself is a bi-girl magnet and experimental girls magnet. I think.....

Anyways, welcome to the club Miss Phynaz.

P/S: I've been experienced a large portion of serious bleeding because Phynaz hit me with her heels...virtually. LOL

No comments:

ShareThis