Saturday, March 7, 2009

Don't know what to do

So I'll spare the selection for the ASEAN debate in the next post.

Hence basically, Swinburne and me suppose to return to Kuching 7.40 p.m yesterday. But since the selection is extended to 8 p.m that night, so with the help of Azmilah, Paul and Mdm. Afidah, we're able to have a second flight at 11.40 a.m the very next day.

What I'm going to write is something is personally to me is the most bullshit deep shit fucking thing that ever happened in my life.

I was felt quite devastated yesterday since I'm just being alone throughout the day before the written test for the selection; yes, they do have written test for the selection. FUCK!!! WHY I TALKED ABOUT THE SELECTION!!!!

Today, the our flight were waiting for us but the FUCKING thing here is the transportation of UiTM to send us to the airport were having a BIG SHIT miscommunication. They waited for us at Kolej Jati where as we are waiting at Kolej Perindu!

It's already 10.00 a.m but the transportation hasn't arrive yet so we call Hafiz and he sent us to the airport.

Iqhbal Hafis sending us to the airport

By the time we arrived at the airport, the gate to the flight has closed. We're actually quee up at the wrong flight and that cost us a lots of time to know what we are already to late.

We called Hafis whom are busy with the Novis Cup and we told him what happened. He told us to go to UiTM Shah Alam from the LCCT but we don't have any money left!!!

Swinburne and me being stranded in LCCT

I called my parents and they try all their best right now (by the time I wrote this) to manage things up. My mother banked in RM100 to Swinburne's account since I don't have any ATM card.

Now, I'm here in LCCT being hungry, confused, angry, sad and all those stuff. I'll update what will happen next.

P/S: Now I think the lecturers do learn their lesson to do not let the students alone to do the travelling. And I'm right now is on the peak level of homesick!!!!! I miss my home...*cry*

No comments:

ShareThis