Monday, March 23, 2009

Late night call...

Finally I decided to solve the matter once and for all. For goodness sake, for 2 weeks in a row my head just kept on thinking about her. I need to settle things up so that I would continuing my life without once actually thinking of her and cause my productivity to decrease.

*dialling her number once* but no one answer....

*dialling her number twice* but no one answer....

*dialling her number for the third time* but no one answer....


Hence, I texted her saying, "Please answer the phone. I need to talk to you. That's it".

After I sent it, I try to call her again for the fourth time and.....

Hanim: Hello?

Me : Sorry to disturb you around this time Hanim but we need to talk, try to settle things up.

Hanim: But I'm really sleepy right now. Sleepy indeed *the funny thing is she didn't sounds sleepy at all*

Me : We need to settle things up before anything happens. Just answer my question please? I need to know about something. Is that guy is your new boyfriend? *my heart bled when I asked her that question*

Hanim: I felt really sleepy indeed Black...

Me : Hanim, we need to talk. Just answer me, would you?


Hanim: *hungs up*

So basically, you know which side try to avoid the problem; and try to run away from facing it compared to which side try to face the problem and try to settle things down.

But I won't giving up on trying to talk to her about this matter. Because at the end, I'm the one whom have the strength to make a grave upon it.

No comments:

ShareThis