Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My "one of a kind" busy schedule

As promise I would like to present to you the things-that-I-do-which-makes-me-occupied list. Judge by yourself and I hope you would find something which will benefit you.

Monday:

10 a.m – 12 p.m: Economic class ECO113
(between 11.45 a.m – 12 p.m rushed to
ILQAM to get the LCD)
12 p.m – 1 p.m: Soil Science AGR161 class
1 p.m – 2 p.m: Lunch, like I have one <15>
Go to library to have a quick look at today’s newspaper <15>
See a girl and get her number <10>
People call/text to help with their lappy <20>
2 p.m – 4 p.m: BEL 311 class
4 p.m – 6 p.m: Plant Science AGR200 class
6 p.m – 8 p.m: In the library to read today’s news, if I found some friends I would
hang-out with them
8 p.m – 11 p.m: Do my research, update the blogs, read peoples blogs, comments, go to
canteen to have my dinner
11 p.m – 12.30 a.m: Hang-out at Seri Mulu 6319 room, go to people’s room to
fix their laptop
12.30 a.m : Sleep

Tuesday:

3.30 a.m – 10 a.m: Study early in the morning, finishing my assignments, onlining to read
the latest news, post to blog if there’s time to spare and yes, I only
sleep for three hours.
10 a.m – 12 p.m: CTU 211 class
12 p.m – 2 p.m: Public debate
2 p.m – 4 p.m: BEL 311 class
4 p.m – 6 p.m: Go to library to read newspapers and do research
6 p.m – 8 p.m: Go to the computer lab to do some “maintenance”
8 p.m – 10 p.m: Go to the Youth Floor to be with Kaka, Asma and Mem. Plus, being the
unofficial technician to people whom looking for me when their laptop
giving them a fuss while onlining
10 p.m – 11 p.m: Buy dinner at the stall behind Seri Mulu and replying people comments in
my Friendster and text which I don’t have the time to reply.
11 p.m – 1 p.m: Be at Seri Mulu 6319 room and have the lesson of the day
1 p.m: Sleep

Wednesday:

3.30 a.m – 10 a.m: Study early in the morning, finishing my assignments, onlining to read
the latest news. Plus, make a post to my blog. Then rush to ILQAM to get
the LCD projector.
10 a.m – 12 p.m: Soil Science AGR161 class
12 p.m – 2 p.m: Go for lunch with Yaya, Hana, B.J and Be’be’. Go to the library to read
newspapers by quick glance.
2 p.m – 4 p.m: Accountancy ACC100 class
4 p.m – 8 p.m: In the library doing research for tomorrow’s motion and finishing my
assessment
8 p.m – 10 p.m: Meet with Kaka, Asma, Mem and Jez at Youth Floor.
10 p.m – 11 p.m: Buy dinner and sleep (you’ll know why I go off to bed quite early)

Thursday

3.30 a.m – 8 a.m: Study early in the morning, finishing my assignments, onlining to read
the latest news.
8 a.m – 10 a.m: Accountancy ACC100 class
10 a.m – 12 p.m: BEL 311 class
12 p.m – 2 p.m: Lunch, print assessment, do extensive research, notify people about the
debate tonight, go to ILQAM to fetch the LCD projector again
2 p.m – 4 p.m: Science AGR161 class
4 p.m – 7 p.m: In the library doing some work, hang-out with friends, reading newspapers
7 p.m – 11 p.m: Debate training
11 p.m – 2 a.m: Be at Seri Mulu 6319 room and have the lesson of the day
2 a.m: Sleep

Friday

7 a.m – 12 p.m: Be at the DPIM’s farm
12 p.m – 1.30 p.m: Friday prayer, lunch
1.30 – 2 p.m: Wash the dirty clothes from the farm
2 p.m – 4 p.m: Sleep because I’ve been lacking in those
4.30 p.m: Went back home

See how busy I am in the campus from Monday to Friday. It doesn’t include the things that I have to do in the time interval; such as photostating, put up the notice for the debate in the entire campus, go to HEP to get the stamp for legal notice put up, formatting people’s laptop etc.

Please do not count Saturday and Sunday since this is the only time I can only go out and have a walk *The Spring* but mostly I just sit at home and take care of the house and my brothers & sister. In other words, being an unpaid amah for the weekend.

No comments:

ShareThis