Saturday, March 28, 2009

IQ & love...

Yesterday I went to UNIMAS having my IQ test with Mohammad. All I can say it’s quite relaxing but a little bit of stress at the same time. What IQ test? I’ll tell you.

Last week, Mohammad called me because he needs a subject to do on to his research since he takes Bachelor of Psychology. Basically his researches study the level of IQ of a person. Since his lecturer needs the subjects to be a university student, I’m the first name that popped in his head.

After we agreed on the date; which was yesterday, he fetched me up from UiTM and we headed to UNIMAS where the test going to be held. It’s Mohammad conduct the test. Earlier, he noted me that there is no right or wrong. It’s just a test to examine my IQ extension level.

We finished the test around one hour. But I felt weird to see Mohammad facial expression after we’d done. Without asking, he told me that normally the test could take up around two till three hours and the way I answered the questions does really amazed him.

Overall, I do take the test seriously because I want to know either I am a stupid or a clever person indeed. That is why I feel quite a bit of satisfied from his comment but the real result will come out next week. Subsequently, I’ll know where I do stand.

Now let aside the test.

Recently, this blog became quite popular. Not just to UiTM Sarawak but also to UiTM Kedah because from the web counter, I detect their IP address and let me tell you, I feel quite weird about having people from other campus reading my blog. Don’t ask me why because I don’t have the answer.

Little by little, the real of me before this start to picking it up itself right now but unfortunately, the exam are getting nearer thus I need to revise to my academic book. Not knowing girls. Plus, my status right now is single but not available. It’s due to the fact that I’m in the way of knowing someone and let me tell you that she’s hard to get.

Just pray for me aite!!!

2 comments:

Yern Ain said...

hard to get, huh?

okay. i'll pray fr u.

ochs widdle said...

hello dear.
where R u from?

ShareThis